Healthandcare.co.uk review… Dont buy from them!

Recent Forums Footcare Healthandcare.co.uk review… Dont buy from them!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Holly 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Footcare
  • November 24, 2017 at 12:45 pm #318

Recently I bought some insoles from healthandcare.co.uk. After waiting 4 weeks for them to arrive I decided to contact healthandcare to see why I had not received them. No more than four emails later I received a response from them saying that there was a problem with my order and that I would have to order again and they would refund my first order. By this time, after waiting 4 weeks for new insoles I decided to order again, because I was so desperate at this point to get rid of my foot pain which was getting worse everyday. Another 2 weeks past and I still had not received my insoles and have not even refunded me for the first order I made either. I then tried emailing healthandcare but now they will not reply to any of my emails. Basically they have ran off with my money not once but twice. I feel such a fool and I am very angry.
    I would warn anyone thinking of buying anything thing from healthandcare to stay well away! I have filed a paypal dispute to try to get my money back but I am not holding my breathe weasel company’s like this have a tendency to get away with murder. In the future I will make sure to only buy from reputable sites from now on and do my homework before pressing the buy button.

November 24, 2017 at 12:50 pm #319

Your not alone, I have been scammed by this company too. I bought some insoles from them. It took 3 weeks for my “new” insoles to arrive. When they did arrive they were obviously second hand.. they were in very poor condition and basically looked like a dog had chewed them. Even if healthandcare did send me new ones they wouldn’t have been much better as the insoles looked super flimsy and wouldn’t have given my feet any support at all.

When I emailed healthandcare about it they just ignored my emails. That was £30 wasted!

November 24, 2017 at 12:53 pm #320

Doesn’t sound like a legit site at all. If you look on their trustpilot page seems as though they have been doing this to lots of people. What is sickening is that they sell mobility items for elderly, disabled and vulnerable people.. ripping off those people is sick and disgusting.

November 24, 2017 at 1:38 pm #323

I once bought from there other site called shoeinsoles.co.uk and the exact same thing happened to me. I only managed to get my money back after getting in contact with my credit card company who had to investigate it.. that took a month! Probably the reason why this company needs multiple sites to sell things is because they want to dupe more people.

December 1, 2017 at 1:45 pm #348

Just joined to say that I had the exact same experience…but unlike you I never even got my order no matter how many emails I sent them. I filled a dispute with paypal and eventually got my money back but it was a lot of stress and angst over a pair of flaming insoles.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.